EVERY DONATION YOU GIVE, MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We rely fully on the generosity of our donors like you as we live out our vision to save lives by putting an end to drink and drugged driving. Your donation helps us expand our vision to build the awareness and prevention of drink and drugged driving across our cities, towns and communities all across New Zealand.
A donation of:
- $60 sends a We Care gift to a family that has lost a loved one.
- $100 reaches 100 people on our roads to reward them for being the sober driver.
- $500 starts a new volunteer team in your city or town.
Become a NESA Builder today
We have a special group of supporters who believe in our vision and they have decided to become monthly donors. Their recurring contributions mean that our vision and mission continues to make our roads safer. We ask if you would consider becoming a NESA Builder. One of our biggest things we depend on as a not for profit is consistency, so that we can continue to help people in New Zealand. By becoming a monthly donor, you are helping us build strength and stability in our vision.
You can also donate:
- Bequests - Leave a gift in your Will and leave a Legacy
- Give in celebration for a birthday, wedding or anniversary
- Make a gift in memory of your loved one.
Contact us to recieve our Bequests pack.
Give through our Givealittle page
Via direct deposit to our Westpac bank account; The NESA Trust, 03-0195-0053689-000
Make a donation using a cheque, contact us for our mailing address; (payable to The NESA Trust)
For overseas donations, contact us for our Paypal account
Thank you for your support and contact us directly if you would like to discuss about making a major donation.
*All donations of $5 or more are tax-deductible.